Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saya Sayang Kamu

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Beloved Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

~~Find the monyet inside me.....

Hmmm...

I am not very sure with the title...But, I need to do it....Because, someone said that in everyone, there are monyet inside....
To be frank, I'm not really understand the meaning for the first time I heard about that kind of thing....
But, the blog said that, there's a monyet in every people who done something wrong or bad thing...like if the person become lazy, selfish, conquer, not done work very well, etc.....
So, for past few days, I became a really hard thinker of this matter, "to find monyet inside me"....
Do I have monyet inside me?
Err.....I think NO....=)

Haha...you want to know why?
Because, 1/10 of yourself lack or bad seen by you...
and 9/10 of yourself lack or bad seen by the others....

So, that's why I think some people will do their job to be honest with someone and become the 9/10 people to see and tell someone bad, or might also they want the person to be better person....

Haha....as a conclusion, I can only find 1/10 monyet in myself..and let the 9/10 monyet see by the others...

Gulp.......it must be very hard right to accept others comments about yourself....
So, my suggestion, be an open-minded person, but you must have your own stand ALSO...!!

Till then, it just my opinion....
What say you?


Cik Kimi n Cik Nad Mencari Monyet di Batu Ferenghi...

xoxo,
Cik Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment =)