Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saya Sayang Kamu

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Beloved Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

~~self-reward.....What do you think ?

A very pleasant day today...I'd been on meeting from 9.30 am until 11.30 am....Its a discussion about our thematic month, of course....It comes to many issues here and there....But now..I am free and waiting for lunch hour because I want to go to AVON center with Kak Su..yeayayayayaya...=D

Suddenly, something come out from my mind...I am thinking of gift something to myself as a self-reward....

What do you think about self reward?

Before this, I went to KLCC and had a window shopping a bit..haha..
But what amazed me was the Lady Diana handbag cost about RM 9,000.00 cash.....!!

So expensive for me....I can't afford it...But suddenly, come one man and said to me, why don't you buy it as your self award ??

Anything that you dream to be yours, like Bonia traveling beg, Lancome's Perfume....so, why not you buy it one day as yourself award....

That man's word keep sticking in my mind until now...

And its change my thinking that I should award myself for hardworking time working and spending my money for something that I love to have it myself...

What's you think....?



"A GUCCI PURSE"

2 comments:

  1. Well, I do think that if you have commited yoursel to a hard work and the results were just what you have expected,you have the right of a treat. Of course, it is not like a payment, but something thay will make you happy after having acomplished something important. Something to cheer you up after all the dedicated word. :))) You deserve. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comment =)