Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saya Sayang Kamu

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Beloved Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

~~Makan ape hari ni...?


Well, have u been to Secret Recipe..?
Ahah..here one of the menu at the restaurant....
Japanese Soba....it's quite healthy meal I think...

Because they use spaghetti for the main menu..and lots of vegetables....and also some turkey ham....salad....

Oh may God..it's awesome..=)







Well, this one plak at Nando's corner.....I'd been there with my friends....4 of us...on friday lunch time...Location : at Queensbay Penang...Yummy...At this time I never think about diet...ahaks.....so, we decided to order family package...and the price is RM 80++ for 4 person....I think it's worth..=p ....Enjoy having lunch at Nando's....................................












Secret Recipe Again !!
Huh..don't know why secret recipe always come as first place for lunch....Hehe...
This time, also with my friends, 4 of us...guess which one is my menu????

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ahahaha...

the one with the rice and black paper chicken....
Forgot already the name....

Next time I will check it back...=)

Tada...!!!
Oh my Goodness....Baskin Robin.... Yummy...Its on 31st, half price...but my friends treat me that day....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment =)